Electrical Certificates Pricing:
Our electrical engineers provide full electrical safety inspections and certificates for landlords across London, at the lowest prices.
If you’re in need of an Electrical Certificate, Efficient Home Energy has years of expertise at our fingertips – just give us a call.
What is an Electrical Certificate?
An electrical inspection examines the state of the electrical wiring throughout your property, and checks if an installation meets safety standards. Once the inspection is completed, you are issued with an electrical certificate or Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR). This outlines whether your installation is satisfactory, or whether any issues have been found.
Why choose us for electrical certifications?
We provide thorough electrical inspections and safety certificates at the lowest prices in London – and we provide the best service.
Our fully trained engineers have the relevant qualifications, and are highly experienced in providing both periodic electrical inspection reports and electrical installation certificates. Our staff always conduct themselves in a professional manner, and will always make safety their number one priority.
Do landlords need Electrical Certificates?
To protect your tenants, and yourself as a landlord, an electrical inspection and certificate is highly recommended every three to five years. It is important to prove that you have taken reasonable steps to ensure that your tenants are safe, and not at any risk from electrical faults.
As an additional complimentary service to every landlord, we provide free energy saving advice with all Electrical Certificates. We’re London’s experts at making properties more energy efficient, helping to save both money and the environment.
- Please let us know if you specifically require an NICEIC certificate as these are priced differently via or partners.It is recommended that you should have a full electrical inspection carried out every three to five years dependent on your previous inspection. This examination investigates the state of the electrical wiring throughout the property and thoroughly checks if the installation is to current standards. Once the inspection is completed you will receive an electrical certificate outlining any issues found.
- Landlord electrical safety certificates are important for ensuring the safety of your tenants and being able to prove that you have taken reasonable steps to ensure their safety.
- Once the electrical report has been completed our electrician will issue you with an Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR). It will state if the electrical installation is satisfactory or if any remedial work is required to ensure it meets current safety standards.
- Our engineers have the relevant qualifications and experience to provide both periodic inspection reports and installation certificates.
- We provide free energy saving advice with every certificate, ask our engineer for more details.